Financing in Orlando>Question Details

sd, Home Seller in Winter Garden, FL

Are there any mortgage products available for non US Citizens that allows the release of 50% cash out of unencumbered property in Central Florida?

Asked by sd, Winter Garden, FL Tue Apr 16, 2013

Answers

4
We have a great new Foreign National Program, but it is for purchase only. 25% down , regular conventional loan, up to $417,000 30 yr and 15 yr fixed. no extra cost associated with it . No US social security number or US credit required. Best Product in years to meet the Foreign national market.

Pls call me for more details
Do not buy cash and then try and refi it. that makes it very difficult . Get financing up front if you need to keep your cash and not get stuck

Tom Bawany
NMLS # 519971
Prospect Mtg
407 924 2759
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 6, 2014

Pls call me for more details

Tom Bawany
NMLS # 519971
Prospect Mtg
407 924 2759
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 6, 2014
I have a program for non US citizens. Call me to discuss.

Jose Morales
561-432-9237
jmorales@floridamortgagecoach.com
Hi sd,

I recommend Cindy Hall with Mortgage Solutions to my clients. You can reach her at 407-294-4707.

I hope this is helpful.

Please keep me in mind if you know anyone interested in buying or selling.

Carl Head
carlrealtycenter@aol.com
Realty Center-Orlando