Financing in 77063>Question Details

Jeanne Weaver, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX

Are there any mortgage lenders that will finance a condo (conventional) for under 50K?

Asked by Jeanne Weaver, Houston, TX Thu Aug 2, 2012

I have a listing of a nice condo, but the biggest block to getting it sold are no lenders will finance that small.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 77063

Answers

4
I work for BBVA Compass and will, but under a special program, mainly if the borrower makes less than $52,800 a year. We require a 3% down payment (all funds can be gifted), there is NO PMI, minimum credit score is 620, and Seller can pay 3% of sales price towards closing costs/pre-paids. The condo does NOT have to be warrantable, FNMA or FHA approved. Contact me for more details.

Bill Merritt
BBVA Compass
972-705-2806
Unfortunately, that might be very difficult to find, and it will certainly require that the buyer meet certain low income stipulations.
Most lenders do not finance properties under 50K. You might want to check with a Finance Company to discuss your options.
Under 50K may be hard money only. However I have a friend that may be interested as a cash buy for himself if the location is right. Can you send me the listing details.
Marla
marla@spectrumftbend.com