Financing in Minneapolis>Question Details

Dpdarrow, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Are there any lenders offering doctor loans in Minnesota?

Asked by Dpdarrow, Austin, TX Sun Mar 17, 2013

I am moving to Minneapolis in a few months, and I am trying to find a lender that is familiar with doctor loans or physician mortgages. Thank you!

Answers

16
I am located in Minneapolis so i will be able to meet with you one on one to discuss the program help you decide on which program fits your needs short term and long term.

At bank of america we offer the 30 yr fixed all the way done to a 5 yr fixed arm, whatever fits your personal situation.

feel free to email me at MIke.wolle@bankofamerica.com

look forward to hearing from you.

Mike
yes my name is Mike Wolle and i offer the Physician loan and would be able to explain the guidelines to you and what products would be able to fit your needs.

let me know if i can be of assistance.

Mike Wolle
612-2437-7348
Mike.wolle@bankofamerica.com
I have worked with Dan Mills Bank Of America. He has done many loans for me in the past. Dan is very knowledgeable and specializes in Loans for Doctors. I would recommend him to any of my clients . Dan can be reached at 651-334-9589. Don Shaughnessy Sunset Realty of Minnesota 612-867-9895
I understand you asked for a private lender.

We are currently running a program specifically for doctors at 4% interest, with flexible terms.

I need to know how much funding you are looking for and the use of the funds.

Also what type doctor are you?

To continue this conversation give me a call at (407) 272-0175 to discuss the proceedings.

My personal email is turner.creations.bt@gmail.com, and our office email is mc@imperialassetsllc.us.

For all other doctors interested in our program it will cost you nothing to discuss our program.

Bryan Turner
Vice President of Sales

Mobile: (407) 272-0175
Office Email: mc@imperialassetsllc.us
Personal Email: turner.creations.bt@gmail.com
721 5th Avenue 45k
New York, NY. 10022
Imperial Assets LLC.
Hello Dpdarrow,

My name is Neil R Vandehey and I am a Physician Loan Specialist at Bank of America Home Loans.

I have chosen to make the Bank of America Doctor Loan Program my primary focus and have assisted over 60 physicians purchase their new home just last year alone in 2013.
Because I work directly for the bank, I can lend in almost all 50 States. (including Minnesota)

My complete information and affiliation can be found on my website: http://mortgage.bankofamerica.com/neilvandehey

Additionally you can view all past affiliations at http://www.linkedin.com/in/neilvandehey

Neil R Vandehey, NMLS# 403944
Physician Loan Specialist / Sr.Mortgage Loan Officer
Bank of America Home Loans
6000 SW Meadows Rd Suite 103
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Office: 503.568.9803
Mobile: 503.799.8883
Fax: 866.517.9976
http://mortgage.bankofamerica.com/neilvandehey

My office is located very close to Oregon Health Sciences University OHSU, and for this reason I work very closely with Residents and Doctors on a daily basis to assist them with their mortgage finances and questions. I am well versed in the unique and specific demands of those in the medical profession.

I am proficient in the following:

*How medical residency process works and the process in which you transition (and often relocate) to your future employer.

*Medical school debt, and how it applies when getting approved for future mortgage financing.

*The various employment types held by physicians such as being a standard Employee, Member of a Partnership, or Sole Owner of a Practice. (or in the case of OHSU, a Physician employee who also holds a teaching position within the organization)

*Mortgage Industry Experience: 10 Years

Please reach out to me at neil.vandehey@bankofamerica.com if you ever have any questions.

Very Respectfully

Neil R Vandehey
NMLS# 403944
Cell: 503.799.8883
I have a program for all doctors. Email me for more information. Mc@imperialassetsllc.us

Bryan Turner
Hi Dpdarrow,

You may want to contact Rae Drake with Fifth third Bank. I have referred her for the past 10 years to my buyers and she has always performed professionally. She puts her clients interest first and is extremely knowledgable of the industry and the banks programs. They have a great Doctor Program- She is even married to a Physician.
You can reach her at 352-514-1829 or rae.drake@53.com

Good Luck,
Bernedette- Realtor in Vero Beach, Florida
I am a Bank of America Sr. Loan officer and we do provide Physician loans to medical residents or licensed, practicing doctors, dentists or other eligible medical professionals. Contact Mike Wolle at 612-247-7348 and I can run through all the programs and qualifications for the program.
yes, Wells Fargo offers them. Call 612 667 3743 and ask for Michael Sluis
Wells Fargo has a Doctor Loan program. 11% down, no mortgage insurance.
Yes! By far, the Minneapolis lender with the best Physician loan products is Bank of America. I've sold numerous homes to incoming physicians and med students and recommend Daniel Mills, Loan Officer, 651.334.9589 (cell). Dmills@bankofamerica.com. And, when you're ready to start looking for a home feel free to call me to discuss city or suburban neighborhoods etc. Marcia McLean, ReMax Results 612.267.5867
Great question! Luckily my friend Charles Daily already is on this thread. I am more than happy to endorse Charles since we have worked together in the past. He really helped me out of a jam with a transaction I had last year. The previous loan officer almost sabotaged the transaction, and I had to search for another loan officer to save my closing. Charles answered my question fast (it was right on Trulia that I asked), and within days my buyers switched over to him. Not only because he was able to solve our problem, but just the customer service he provided was excellent. They felt so burned by the previous loan officer, but after speaking with Charles the trust was there immediately.

Throughout the process I learned that Charle's is one of the smartest loan officers I have ever met. If you want to work with a local lender in Minnesota I highly recommend i loans and Charles. As a corespondent lender they are able to do things other big banks and brokers can't. I saw this value and only work with these types of lenders now.

I can only tell you that Charles will go the extra mile to make sure you get the best loan product and customer service you deserve. I don't know if i loans can get you the specific doctor loan you speak of, but I would at least have a conversation with him about it.

Good Luck & Happy House Hunting!

~Chris Block
Realtor North/NE suburbs
651-307-7663
chrisblock@thebridgerealty.com
Hello Dpdarrow,

I know that Bank of America does physician loans however they don't have a presence in MN, we have our own banking infrastructure.

If you're needing a physician loan you may wish to start the process with B of A in Texas and see if they will lend here.

There may be other alternatives to use such as these sites:

http://www.usmedicalfunding.com/about-medical-loan-financing…

http://mortgagebuz.com/physician-mortgage-loans-minnesota/

I'll keep digging, and check with some of my lenders.

Best of luck, Claire
Claire@breg-tc.com
http://www.FindYourMinnesotaHome.com
BofA does not have a physical retail branch in MN, however they do lend in MN.
Flag Sun Jan 26, 2014
There are good neighbor programs available for physicians in Minneapolis.
Web Reference: http://www.mywra.net
Try Huntingdon Bank. I just had a buyer get one in Philadelphia.
Web Reference: http://usloans.com
Thanks! I will look into that
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013
If you're looking for a lender that can lend on an employment contract and one paystub as opposed to waiting for 30 days in the position, I can help with that. I don't know of a specific doctor program anymore other than one that SunTrust offers but that's typically for consolidating debt racked up in residency.
Web Reference: http://charlesdailey.com/
Basically, a few of the big banks have a doctor loan program such as BoA, suntrust, Wells Fargo, and others. They usually offer 0 down, no PMI, modified debt to income ratio to exclude medical school debt, but have a higher interest rate. Of course they are contingent on a contract, which I have. I would just prefer to find a more local lender in Minnesota.
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013