Financing in Columbus>Question Details

Mac, Home Buyer in Columbus, NE

Are there any investors out there that would buy a home I'm looking at living in & lease back to me for 24 months in Nebraska?

Asked by Mac, Columbus, NE Mon Aug 22, 2011

I have very good income & $$ to put down towards a house in Nebraska. Just some bad credit decisions from the future EX wife. Looking at a $250K house with $12,500 cash down & a monthly payment around $1200..Stable job & income..Any ideas?

Thanks, Don

Answers

2
Don,
Thanks for the response..I'm looking for a investor to buy a $250K house in Nebraska. Then do a lease back to me for 24months...Have $$ to put down towards lease and a monthly $$ lease amount..That make more sense?
I'm not sure I follow your numbers. You'd like an investor to buy the house for $250,000 and you'd make monthly payments of $1,200? That doesn't work for the investor. Or you'd be willing to buy the house in two years for $250,000? Considering the real estate market, that means you'd have to find one at about that price today. So, again, the payments don't work. Further, although you say you have "$$ to put down," you later say $12,500 down on a $250,000 property. That isn't a lot of $$.

Please clarify your numbers and we may be able to suggest something.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA