Financing in Cleveland>Question Details

Marlow, Both Buyer and Seller in Cleveland, OH

Are there any investors looking to joint venture with a handy man certified in Building repair?

Asked by Marlow, Cleveland, OH Fri Jan 30, 2009

Answers

4
Marlow,

I own 2 duplexes in the area and am interested in talking with you as well if you haven't found
a situation yet.
Donna Tullar
dtullar@gmail.com
Marlow,

a situation yet.
Donna Tullar
dtullar@gmail.com
Hi Marlow,

Yes, we could be interested in a joint venture. We are out of town investors. Please e-mail us at
hk_green@telus.net

Look forward to hearing from you.

Howard
Hi Marlow, I'm sure there are, as I am a Realtor in the area, I do believe I have one or two buyers that would like to hook up with you in a joint venture. Send me an email and I will get back to you asap.
fscibana@sbcglobal.net.
We offer fresh Cut BG/SBLC at a very good price. Our instrument is from 25 top AA banks which shall be disclosed to you if we are satisfied to work with you, our instrument is specifically for lease for 1 year and 1 day, Amount is 5 Million and 3.5 billion Euros Loan/Lease, with Small Interest for the Growth of your Company Project Financing or Investment. Please we need serious investors that can use our instrument and return to us at an agreed time. We are not requesting you to provide documents. We can only give out our instrument after meeting you face to face and discussing terms and conditions.

If you need a genuine loan to fund your project, we are here for you. Email:b_finance1@aol.com

Best Regards

Henry Blake
Fund Manager
Flag Sat Jan 31, 2015