Financing in Healdsburg>Question Details

Sandy Shoffe…, Real Estate Pro in Santa Rosa, CA

Are there any changes coming in Healdsburg? Zoning, projects etc

Asked by Sandy Shoffeitt, Santa Rosa, CA Tue Sep 21, 2010

I am looking for fixer upper properties in Hea;dsburg-how do I find them? What is the outlook for the future
development of Healdsburg?

Answers

2
I recommend you look into the Healdsburg Visioning Project which is focused primarily on the south end of town. If you are looking for a good investment long term, a fixer, I would look in this area. It is focused on the gateway to Healdsburg, and redevelopment of this area.
Hi Sandy,
The demand for affordable housing in Healdsburg keeps fixers moving pretty fast if they are priced right. There are occasionally good REO values, but they tend to get snapped up fast as well. There are two areas of Healdsburg where development is expected. The first is at the north end of town where Saggio Hills is still planning to move forward with their resort development. The second, major area for development is the are bounded by Healdsburg Ave on the south and west and the railroad tracks on the north. Currently a lumber yard occupies about 8 acres of that site and there are dozens of residences as well. That is likely to be a key growth area, particularly when the SMART train service is operational.