Financing in 18301>Question Details

Jmonte919, Home Buyer in East Stroudsburg, PA

Anyone have any experience with PNC mortgage in Scranton,pa. I would like to know how your experience was, so far mine is a nightmare

Asked by Jmonte919, East Stroudsburg, PA Mon Aug 22, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 18301

Answers

6
Hi Jmonte,
I hope everything worked out for you. I too had a horrible experience with PNC loan officer KS. I will never again accept an offer from a home buyer who is financing with PNC.
Jmonte,

I am sorry to hear of your situation. Eight months iis definitely a nightmare. The majority of my loans close in 30 to 45 days. Be honest with yourself at this point. MOVE ON. Get involved with a local mortgage broker who will provide good customer service, I can do deals in Strousberg but if you want someone closer to you I can recommend someone for you to work with. I don't think it will cost you any more money. An FHA appraisal will be transferred but after eight months your appraisal is useless anyway.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending
267 992 7276
VOTED BEST OF BUCKS 2010
It turned into a nightmare already, approved twice and then they take it back and the process begins again. Paper work starts all over again 8 months
There are certainly some lenders out there who have an overall poor reputation for customer service, my advise is too remember these words of wisdom:

If something starts out like a bad dream, you can count on it becoming a real nightmare. If it starts out as a nightmare...Man you're in trouble!
Web Reference: http://www.AFN-Loans.com
With big banks the service can be really hit or miss, it really comes down to the people you are working with. Someone with poor organization and communication skills will make the process very difficult for everyone involved. Like John says, if you have time to find a new lender, it'd be wise to do so sooner rather than later.
Hi Jmonte919,

I don't personally have any experience with them but what I can say is this, start looking for another lender.
Depending on where in East Stroudsburg your new home is, you may want to look at the no money down USDA mortgage.