Financing in Oregon>Question Details

Willamette, Home Buyer in Salem, OR

Anyone dealt with Oregon Land Mortgage in Roseburg, OR?

Asked by Willamette, Salem, OR Mon Jun 9, 2008

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Oregon

Answers

3

I'm the owner of Oregon Land Mortgage. We have been in business here in Oregon for over 30 years. We have a great record with the BBB and the State of Oregon. We have helped thousands of people over the years. He can help out when traditional lenders could not.

Chris Russell
Oregon Land Mortgage
800-922-4422
Countrywide wouldn't be your best bet as they were funding negative amortization loans like you wouldn't believe which is one of the main reasons this market is where it is. Countrywide has already fallen which is why B of A bought them.

Mortgage companies are good because they don't pay the retail location expenses and overhead these big companies pay. I just completed a Good Faith Estimate that was $1000 less in fees than Wells Fargo. Banks hope you'll use them because of their name...doesn't mean they can do a better job and it sure doesn't mean a better rate and fee.
No. Sorry.

If you have a particular question than you could call the State of Oregon Mortgage Office. They may track any consumer related questions for you.

If you are looking for a thumbs up or thumbs down recommendation that I am sure someone on this site will eventually weigh in.

The bigger question is why you are looking at a Mortgage Company over a conventional lender like Contrywide or Wells? All of my long time friends are really struggling to get loans done. I would go with a company that has been around long enough to have dealt with tough times and to know where and how to get a loan. It is not easy in this environment. Believe what I say.

Best wishes to you!

Regards;

Dirk Knudsen
#1 Rated Re\Max Team in Oregon
Re\Max Hall of Fame
Web Reference: http://www.nwhomecenter.com