Financing in Brooklyn>Question Details

Vito, Both Buyer and Seller in New York

Any mortgage brokers or lenders that could assist with a cash out / refinance of a personal property held in a trust?

Asked by Vito, New York Mon Oct 8, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Vito,

I'm happy to assist you with your plans, but will need more information about your property and situation. I understand these matters can be challenging, so it's imperative to work with an expert. Please call me when you have a moment.
Jeanette Colegrove
Fillmore Real Estate
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 9, 2012
Hi Jeanette,

What other factors would be useful to know so that Vito can provide more information?

Ali, Community Manager
Flag Thu Oct 11, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer