Financing in Corona>Question Details

tynsonya, Home Buyer in Corona, CA

Any lenders work with the OCHA housing authority homeownership program to convert a rental subsidy to a mortgage payment subsidy?

Asked by tynsonya, Corona, CA Thu Apr 25, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Corona

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello tynsonya, yes there is a Section 8 rental voucher program that can be converted to a Homeownership voucher program if you have received Section 8 for minimum one year. You will also need 1% of your own funds and minimum 640 fico score to qualify.

If you figure out what cities/zip codes you are considering, minimum number of bedrooms and the maximum payment/price you are looking to achieve and you can be emailed listings to fit your search criteria.

It only takes a few dozen questions to qualify, go over your options and email you listings to study and compare. Here are some links to study as well as web reference links to many loan program pages offered...

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran & VA/CalVet Loan Specialist
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
22+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
9am till 5pm by phone Monday thru Saturday, Sundays by appt., EMAIL ANYTIME 24/7 or

If my response was helpful, consider clicking Thank, Link or Best Answer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 20, 2015
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer