Financing in Cincinnati>Question Details

Rent Cincinn…, Both Buyer and Seller in Cincinnati, OH

Any hard money lenders finance purchase and rehab? I buy-hold-rent in Cincy. Looking for 1-3 years financing, and then to bank refy to payoff balloon.

Asked by Rent Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH Mon Oct 8, 2012

I need financing for a very small project. Purchase price - $31k. Very little rehab - $10k. After repair value - $75k. The property is a duplex - 2BR and 4BR units. I'm looking to make interest payments for a one to three years, and then to refinance into a bank mortgage to payoff balloon principal. Are you interested?

Answers

1
I can email you a list of lenders that specialize in investments...will you have any down payment? Typically those loans are riskier and lenders want 15-25% down payment. I work with a lot of rehabbers...what areas are you most interested in?

Send me a note...hermi35@gmail.com...and reference this....HERMI

I work in both Ohio and Indiana!
Hermine,
My name is Robert Kinnison and I also am a real estate investor, do you care if i email you for the list of lenders in the Cincinnati Ohio area ?
Flag Sat Mar 9, 2013