Financing in 35810>Question Details

Rocketcityho…, Home Owner in 35810

Also have Chase/GNMA mortgate. Don't qualify for Chase's refi due to low payment/income ratio. Any hope that GNMA will join the MHA?

Asked by Rocketcityhome, 35810 Fri Nov 12, 2010

bandwagon? We don't qualify for HAMP or HARP because we're GNMA, not FNMA etc. Chase says we make too much money/payments too low. Husband is disabled (on SSDA) and we are current on mortgage, but it's a steady downhill struggle every month.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 35810

Answers

2
Mortgage Banc (non-depository) within compliance of H.E.R.A. guidelines can determine eligibility,
Until otherwise informed all Mortgage Banks (despository) ie; bailout .banks
I suggest submit your inquirey to the FTC, or RESPA entity
Web Reference: http://www.csbs.org
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 13, 2010
We all have been hit by this market melt down but it has effected some more than other. Dont give up hope. I do understand you want to keep your house and you are heading toward the bank foreclosing on your house. One option is your can move out of your house and rent it and find you a place to rent a lower than your current mortgage until you get back on your feet. The last option is instead of the bank foreclosing on your home, you can let me do a short sale your house. A short sale is where I can get the bank to take less than what you owe on the house. I am a realtor and I can list your house for sale for what the bank will accept. Please feel free to call me at 256-650-2004 or 508-2554