Financing in Chesapeake>Question Details

jennifer_irv…, Renter in Chesapeake, VA

After a deed in lieu i will be eligible to buy again in Nov 2013. Are there rent to own programs in case i still dont qualify?

Asked by jennifer_irving2, Chesapeake, VA Thu Apr 11, 2013

Answers

4
Bryan Cerny’s answer
Your ability to buy agani after on Deed in Lieu depends on the details of your situation. Yet, the rent-to-own are not programs but sellers willing to work with you. It is not impossible to find a rent-to-owner situation if you are flexible regarding the location you hope to live.

Was there a section of Chesapeake or Virginia Beach, for example, that you really would like to find your next home???

Let me know at 580-6546.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 11, 2013
Yes. We have rent to own properties.

You can visit: http://www.HamptonRoadsRentToOwn.com

We currently have 2 properties available. A 4 bedroom 2 bath in Virginia Beach and a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath in Chesapeake.

Feel free to call or visit my website for more details about how it works and what we have available.
(757)639-2347

P.S. I know agents aren't fond of rent to owns. But just think. If this was in a rent to own, they wouldn't have a deed in lieu, they could have given the house back without having basically a foreclosure ruining their credit....
Yes, you can do a rent to own. If you would like more information, please feel free to either email me or call me anytime.

Best Regards;
Anthony Alleva, CSSA
Certified Short Sale Agent
REO REALTOR®
License #0225-205922
Allison James Estates & Homes
601 Dinwiddie Street
Portsmouth, VA 23704
Toll Free (800) 215-0211
Email: info@anthonyalleva.com
Website: http://www.AnthonyAlleva.com
Yes there are. I do not recomend rent to own programs. Please give me a call at 757-403-5401. Thanks Bob