Financing in 33033>Question Details

apasua, Home Owner in 33033

Advice on purchasing ho6 or ho3 insurance for condo.

Asked by apasua, 33033 Fri Jan 11, 2013

HOA master policy used to pay for structure drywalls, basic fixtures and cabinets now need to get "wall -in" coverage. Drywall, fixtures, cabinets, and appliances (except A/C) is no longer covered. I have negligible personal property so I need to purchase coverage to keep my mortgage holder happy. They are saying I need it for refinancing.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 33033

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi, I recommend your teaming up with an experienced Insurance agent . See all properties and get valuable information at
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 11, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer