Filer : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Alexander Re…, Home Owner in Filer, ID
Alexander Reed answered:
can water shares be purchased/ leased for this property? I looks like its been farmed
Yes they can contact the twin falls canal company.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013 In My Neighborhood in 83328
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer