Foreclosure in Ferndale : Advice

change location

cancel or


Cindy Schlee, Real Estate Pro in Grand Rapids, MI
Cindy Schlee answered:
Vacant house NO agency is claiming possession of, how can I purchase?
Hi Ferndale - I would contact the county tax office and find out who they are sending the property tax bills to. That person or bank is the owner. I think the house may have gotten lo ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed Mar 21, 2012 Foreclosure in Ferndale
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Oakland County > Ferndale > Foreclosure in Ferndale
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer