General Area in Fayette County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Matt Grohe, Real Estate Pro in Urbandale, IA
Matt Grohe answered:
i have alley that runs along my property witch on my deed it has that the alley has public acces well noon has ever used the alley in over 30yeas
Tm154011, You need to petition the city-county for a Vacation and Conveyance of Unused right -of-way. You would go the the City Hall/County Court House to get the form. Fill out the for ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 24, 2011 General Area in Fayette County
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Iowa > Fayette County > General Area in Fayette County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer