Home Buying in Fairmount Heights : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Akil Walker, Real Estate Pro in Upper Marlboro, MD
Akil Walker answered:
How can I get out of my current home which I owe $245,000 to get this home? My current home is in good shape I would just rather move from this area.
Hello Tida4r

you need assistance in selling your home give me a call.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 10, 2013 Home Buying in Fairmount Heights
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maryland > Prince George's County > Fairmount Heights > Home Buying in Fairmount Heights
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer