Tracy, Home Buyer in downtown Iowa city

lofts downtown?

Asked by Tracy, downtown Iowa city Thu Oct 18, 2007

Answers

12
There are definitely new lofts being built in the downtown area. As mentioned below, these are in the Old Pierce Moving & Storage building. At this time the buyer can decide if they want one level or two levels and many of the amenities in their particular loft. I have toured the building throughout the process and most recently viewed this past week. You can work with any Realtor in the Siouxland area; however, as mentioned, Kevin Archer with United Real Estate Solutions is leading this part of the project. There are other apartments for rent in the downtown area, many are through the affordable housing project, and you would need to use the phone numbers listed on the website that Bill provided below. Good luck in your search! Carol
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 26, 2009
Our lofts are beautiful and going quickly. If you would like to tour our lofts over looking Sioux City's Historic Downtown, call today before they are.....gone!

Kareen Johnson
United Real Estate Solutions
712-301-1142
I can show you our loft apartments Call me today. 712.301.1142
Only a few lofts remain in this United Center project. If interested, contact me at info@unitedrealestatesolutions.com
I found this website it has the apartments on 4th Street as well as other apartments in downtown Sioux City.

http://www.downtownsiouxcity.com/live.html
Anyone interested in the downtown lofts give me a call. I work for United Real Estate Solutions. I can help you. 712.301.1142
Flag Wed Jun 13, 2012
Rob,
The only information I was ever able to find was on lofts BEING built. They are going to be in the old Pierce Moving and Storage building. If you go to United Real Estate's website (a few posts down) there is a teeny bit of info under their commercial properties. Kevin Archer is the realtor that you need to contact to get more information on buying them.
Janel
Someone please help I can't find any info on any lofts or apartments in downtown sioux city. Can anyone tell me what the apartments above historic 4th are or how much they cost? I need info !
Hi Tracy,
Did you ever find out more information about these? Myself and several of my friends have been trying to find out about them.
Thanks!
Janel
Hi Tracy, United Real Estate Solutions ( whom I work for ) has the listing on the lofts being built. Our new office will right below. Contact me at 712-253-3005 and I will send you floorplans and prices ect. You can customize them and pick your size ect. Granite counters will be standard and they will be very nice. Warm Regards Judy
Tracy
There definitely is an exciting new Urban Loft Condo project underway right now in Sioux City, IA. If you would like more information, go to http://www.unitedrealestatesolutions.com and type urban loft condo in the keyword search. Hope you find what you're looking for!
Tracy,
There are most likely lofts in your downtown, I am a Realtor in Alta and Storm Lake, just east of you and we have both lofts and condo's being developed in the downtown areas. In fact, if you are interested in seeing how one of these downtown areas becomes a living area check out the blog below. Several Sioux City agents you may want to contact are Rita Mosher, Katherine Schwedler and Jim Horne. Contact me if you need more information.
Hi Tracy,

Your question seems to be about the existence of lofts in downtown Sioux City.

Although I am not from your area, I do know that in many smaller cities ( like Roanoke, my hometown ) there is a good deal of excitement about the redevelopment of "downtown living spaces" ( lofts, condos, etc. ). I would contact a Realtor who serves your area to see if this trend applies to Sioux City as well.