Hd.lover1114, Home Buyer in New York, NY

is this area suitable for two people young at age?

Asked by Hd.lover1114, New York, NY Thu Jan 16, 2014

My cousin and I are moving out of my parents house in the midwest, and we need help to pick something convenient for the both of us. he is 27 and i am 18

Answers

4
As a lifelong resident of Manhattan Beach I'd have to say yes. Perfect city for young adults. Miles of sandy beaches, great nightlife, and wonderful people.
Yes, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach are excellent for your age group. Your budget will dictate which best suits you.
It would be hard not to love it here at any age but there will be no shortage of people in their late teens and 20's. You'll love it.
Both Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach are very popular with young adults -- Hermosa Beach has lots of nightlife and Manhattan Beach has many upscale restaurants. During the day, there are tons of activities including surfing, rollerblading, bicycling, horseback riding in nearby Palos Verdes area, shopping, tennis, golf, etc. I'd be happy to help you relocate -- you can contact me at 310-418-5353.