veronica, Other/Just Looking in Jacksonville, FL

is there any nice homes on the westside of jacksonville?

Asked by veronica, Jacksonville, FL Thu Aug 29, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

4
Hi Veronica, I just listed a 3000 sq ft pool home that was built in 2008 on the westside off of Chaffee Rd that you might be interested in. Feel free to message me...
Hi Veronica.....ABSOLUTELY,their are thousands of "nice" homes on the Westside of Jacksonville.
If you thinking of buying a home in the area? Contact my son, Hickory ( SUPER REALTOR) or me when you are ready to see homes. There are great homes in great neighborhoods in every price range in every part of Jacksonville.....you just need to see them....thank you for the question...looking forward to meeting you and showing you some really neat homes!

Donna Delegal
"The Real Estate Lady"
Oceanside Real Estate
startpacking@comcast.net
(904) 732-PACK 732-7225 Hickory h.delegal@comcast.net (904) 463-5664
Veronica,
Good Afternoon. There are plenty of nice houses on the Westside that are both close to your everyday needs and/or set in quiet areas. At your earliest opportunity please give me a call and we can discuss your options. Have a great day

V/R...

RODNEY C FERIOLI
JAX ELITE REALTY
12740-06 ATLANTIC BLVD.
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32225
Cell Phone - (904) 422-0423
ferioli@gmail.com
Veronica, I know there are plenty of nice houses on the west side because I live on the west side. As a RE/MAX Realtor and a certified real estate appraiser, I know the local market. Please call or email me with any questions.
Don Price USN-Ret
RE/MAX Specialist
904-962-8089
dprice@agentlink.net