Freddie Colon, Real Estate Pro in Lawrence, MA

Who has the best Seafood in the Merrimack Valley area?

Asked by Freddie Colon, Lawrence, MA Mon Jun 3, 2013

Please list all options.

Answers

4
Freddie Colon’s answer
I like both locations of New England Seafood. They're located @ Merrimack & Pelham Streets respectively. Another great place is Joe Fish in North Andover, MA. There is my 2 cents. Try these locations, you'll love the food.

Freddie
For fried seafood the BEST by far is the Clam Box in Ipswich right on Rte 1A....I love their food which is amazing since I did not eat fried seafood before discovering this restaurant. Just a note...in the summer there is always a line and they change their cooking oil every day at 2 p.m.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 17, 2014
Thanks, I will definitely try it.
Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014
Right down "Clam Alley" aka Rt 1A is Woodman's, by far the freshest and tastiest seafood. As a plus, they're open year round and offer gluten free options! Check it out and you will not be disappointed!
http://www.woodmans.com/
Flag Fri Jan 17, 2014
While not really in the Merrimack Valley, you can never go wrong at Legal Seafood. There is one in the Burlington Mall. I never have a bad meal there!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 11, 2013
I'd recommend checking out the website Yelp!

Ali, Community manager
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 6, 2013