Marcia Kelly, Real Estate Pro in Topeka, KS

What events are happening this fall in the Topeka area that I can tell to my buyers?

Asked by Marcia Kelly, Topeka, KS Sun Oct 6, 2013

Answers

2
Thanks but my clients want to know if any performers are coming to the area. Just found out Weird Al Yankovich is coming to Lawrence, Liberty Hall this week. (Not that I'm a fan)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
the even I listed below is coming up and is very fun, There will be a north Topeka parade next weekend on October 12th, there is a Christmas parade the weekend after Thanksgiving down town, that is lots of fun. You might also check with the North Topeka Arts district and see if they have something coming up too. Hope this helps.

Holiday Happings at old prairie Town
December 06, 2013 - December 14, 2013
Venue: Old Prairie Town at Ward-Meade Historic Site
Address: 124 NW Fillmore Street, Topeka, KS 66606
Time: Starting: 6:00 PM

Details

Join the festive crowd experiencing the charm of the beautifully decorated Old Prairie Town at Ward Meade Historic Site Mansion at holiday time. You will step into the Mansion and experience an enchanting evening you’ll long remember. A Candlelight Dinner is the main course of a magical Victorian evening! An elegant buffet will be served from the dining room of the Mansion to be eaten by candlelight in the reception room. Live music will entertain you throughout the evening. Tour the Mansion, and then enjoy hot cider and cookies by the fire in the cabin and hot fudge sundaes in the Potwin Drug Store. Look for future announcements of new events to be held on these special nights. They are sure to become a part of your holiday traditions. Reservations limited to 72 per evening, and they fill up fast. Reservations accepted beginning August 1, 2013. Event time: 6:30 p.m. Doors open 6 p.m. Event Cost: $30 per person includes Victorian dinner, tour, and entertainment.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
I just answered my own question!

OCTOBER

KU School of Music presents
Wind Ensemble
More Info
SUNDAY
OCT 6
2:30 p.m.

KU School of Music presents
Symphonic Band and Chamber Winds
More Info
TUESDAY
OCT 22
7:30 p.m.

AnDa Union: The Wind Horse
More InfoPurchase Tickets
THURSDAY
OCT 24
7:30 p.m.

Hal Holbrook
in Mark Twain Tonight!
More InfoPurchase Tickets
FRIDAY
OCT 25
7:30 p.m.

Naoko Takada
More InfoPurchase Tickets
SUNDAY
OCT 27
2:00 p.m.

The Price Is Right Live
More InfoPurchase Tickets
SUNDAY
OCT 27
7:00 p.m.

KU School of Music presents
KU Symphony Orchestra Halloween Concert
More Info
WEDNESDAY
OCT 30
7:30 p.m.
Back to top
Flag Mon Oct 7, 2013