Delaine Camp…, Real Estate Pro in Alexandria, VA

What are some of your favorite restaurants in Old Town?

Asked by Delaine Campbell, Alexandria, VA Mon Feb 25, 2013

Answers

1
Will Nesbitt’s answer
There are so many good ones it's hard to make even a short list. Instead of picking the obvious choices like Vermillion, or Landini Brothers, or the fun choices like O'Connell's and Chadwick's, I want to name a few little ones you might have overlooked. I like Sam Phoa Thai, which is probably the smallest Thai place in Old Town. The food there is great. I also like Parsian, another small but great restaurant. Faccia Luna on the South End is another favorite. Caphe Banh Mi is another tiny stand-out but they've almost gotten too popular.
My favorite restaurant in Old Town Alexandria is Restaurant Eve. I like to go to their tasting room for special occasions or relax in the bar area for a glass of wine and the cheese plate with a friend. I agree about Caphe Bann Mi on Cameron St. They have delicious PHO and Vietnamese sandwiches.
Flag Sat Oct 26, 2013