Question Details

Greg Zivney, Home Seller in Normal, IL

What are some of the popular restuarants in Yuma, AZ?

Asked by Greg Zivney, Normal, IL Fri Apr 5, 2013

Answers

1
Michelle Arnold’s answer
Hmmm, That is a TOUGH Question!! It depends on what you want to eat.

I like the Chop House (for steaks), Da Boyz Pizza and Pasta (The Ambiance in the downtown location is my favorite, but the food at both locations is YUMMY), Market Wine & Bistro, River City Grill and Ciao Bella for finer dining. Hunter Steakhouse is good, too but the steak at the Chophouse is the best. It is just a friendlier more home style restaurant. I like Daybreakers Cafe in the Foothills for Breakfast 24/7. The Garden Cafe downtown open until May is also a Favorite for Brunch on Sundays and Breakfast & Lunch other days. Mexican food is best at Los Heraduras, Mi Rancho and La Fonda. Steiners Deli is also a favorite.

In the winter time we also have several food Vendors that open up just in the winter time in a parking area and in the Swap Meets. THEY are excellent!! Still under the Health Department Regulations so they are regulated. My favorites are the Thai place and the Taco stand in the Foothills off of Fortuna near Walgreens.

We also have a number of chain restaurants as well that are outstanding- Ah-So Sushi and Teppenayki, Olive Garden, Chillis, Red Lobster, Applebee's, Cracker Barrel, Mimi's Cafe, Kneaders Bakery and Deli, and a Number of Fast food joints, too. one you may recognize is A&W our A&W is combined with a KFC in the Foothills on Fortuna.

I know that is a lot of info, but Food is one of my favorite things so I could go on forever on the subject. I hope that helps! Always http://www.Yelp.com it when in doubt. :~)