Amy Rea, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

Manhattan, Brooklyn, or Queens What is your favorite place to gather your friends together to celebrate after work or birthdays or dance and have

Asked by Amy Rea, New York, NY Mon Feb 25, 2013

fun? a) Lower East Side Sapphire Club (Lower East Side)
b) Crazy Legs Wednesday Nights at 110 Kosciusko Street (Crown Heights, Brooklyn)
c) Club 412 (412 Eighth Avenue, Manhattan)

Answers

4
Jenet Levy’s answer
I don't know these, but that 's the wonderful thing about NYC - there are so many choices of where to go to have a drink, a great meal, any kind of entertainment or to celebrate. There is no place in the world like NYC.
Almost any of the five boroughs is my "favorite place" to celebrate almost anything. It depends on where everyone is coming from before (or going to after) the get together. Brooklyn has Williamsburg, Queens has Astoria and Forest Hills, Manhattan has - well Manhattan has everything.
A! 100 percent but C is a close second
Anthony, LES is a wonderful spot at the Sapphire Lounge, and Central Park is another!! See you soon
Flag Tue Feb 26, 2013
I haven't been to any of these places. Which do you recommend? I like the Hurricane Club on Park Avenue. Great food, drinks and atmosphere.
Asian Fusion

360 Park Ave S
(between 26th St & 25th St)
New York, NY 10010
Neighborhood: Flatiron

(212) 951-7111
http://thehurricaneclub.com

Really sweet looking, Mark!! This sounds like a delicious Sex-In-The-City kind of spot in the Flat Iron area. Everyone that lives or comes to the city has an opportunity to uniquely enjoy The City Living!! Thanks!
Flag Mon Feb 25, 2013