Alison Hillm…, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA

Is dating difficult in Orlando?

Asked by Alison Hillman, San Francisco, CA Tue Jul 17, 2012

This is a question that has been popular in other cities. Some factors have included: transportation (drinking and driving is obviously an issue), bars proximity to each other, parks and open spaces for gatherings etc.

Answers

4
Brian Mahoney’s answer
Depends.... if you like mice we have two very popular ones but they are both very busy characters :)

All joking aside ...
Just get out there start meeting people, don't be shy about saying hi and be prepared for more no's than yeses. Took me many years to find my balance in a mate so stick with it.

Most of all BE YOURSELF AND HAVE FUN!
GL
Alison,

I’m not involved with the dating scene in Orlando, but your question prompted me to do some (non-scientific) research. According to today’s Craigslist Personal Ad’s Section, there are 10 women looking for men, 104 men looking for women, 150 men (and 10 transvestites) looking for men, 14 women looking for women. So, I’m assuming that the women and the transvestites in Orlando are happy, and that there are a lot of lonely straight and gay men around here.

Carl Head
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 17, 2012
Seriously Alison....your question cracked me up!
Coming from the "Community" office of Trulia it must be hard to "see" all of the cities out there!
What a breath of fresh air on a gloomy Tuesday afternoon!!!

In response to your question...Orlando is the happenin' part of Central Florida!
There is so much to see, do and meet tons of people!
Gotta put yourself out there!

Thanks for the question!!! =)

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 17, 2012
Hmmm. No one has ever asked me about "Dating Factor" as a requirement when looking for a home to purchase, things must be very different in other states. From looking around it seems that "looks and personality" are much more relevant factors than location, location, location.....but for those in desperate need I guess a city with many dark bars can help.