jultt18, Other/Just Looking in Juno Beach, FL

Is Juno Beach a good destination for a group of college women looking for a fun spring break location?

Asked by jultt18, Juno Beach, FL Mon Dec 23, 2013

We are trying to avoid the mess of Panama City but also want other young people to be in the area..

Answers

2
marc jablon’s answer
Fort Lauderdale is typically chock full of college age students during spring break. However, you may need to make an immediate reservation in order to find a room in the area.

Another area that is becoming more of a college town is Boca Raton, despite it's reputation as retirement heaven. The FAU campus continues to expand its facilities and student body, and there are several other colleges in the area, including Lynn University.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
juitt,

Juno Beach and Jupiter Beach were two of the best kept secrets in Florida but over the past few years that unfortunately has changed a bit. Our little slice of paradise is getting a bit more crowded than we were accustomed to. Still the best Florida has to offer, in my humble opinion, and you would have a blast but please don't tell everyone as we do not want to be Panama City!

First consider the weather and most people do not realize how big the difference can be. In Juno Beach at this minute we had a little cold front come through and it is 71 degrees. It is 33 in Panama City Beach. When we first moved to the Sunshine State we were torn between the Panhandle and St Augustine and while we chose St. Augustine we still asked ourselves almost from the beginning why we were living in Florida when it was cold in the winter and hotter in the summer. Sure in March you should be OK but you also could be a bit chilly. Here in paradise we don't dig chilly!

Then of course are the waveless beaches of the west coast. We here in paradise also dig waves!

You will not have the multitude of hotels, condos and bars that cater to the spring break crowd. We have some great spots but you will be driving as there is not a central "strip" and you will need to plan a bit as finding short term rentals is not as easy as in Panama City Beach.

So for a taste of a great Florida experience certainly a great spot and away from the madness of what it sounds like you are trying to escape. And with warmer weather and waves!

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Fins Up.......................

Tom Priester
Principal Broker

Paradise Sharks Real Estate
Direct Line 561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com

http://www.paradisesharks.com
Tom, if I were looking for a Feb 2015 vaca rental in Juno, what are my chances? I have two small pups that most likely will be with me. 2 br
Flag Wed Jun 11, 2014