Susan, Home Buyer in Newark, NJ

I would like to buy somewhere between ft lauderdale and palm beach, i like lots to do in walking distance

Asked by Susan, Newark, NJ Sat Mar 29, 2008

WHATS A GREAT COMMUNITY FOR FORTY PLUS SINGLE INTO LOTS OF ACTION

Answers

2
Hello Susan,

If you are looking for food, fun, entertainment, leisure, sun, beach and of course paradise, then Palm Beach County is perfect. I look forward to hearing from you to talk further about your current real estate needs. I understand the importance of of feeling happy, safe, comfortable and most importantly ALIVE. Welcome to Palm Beach County Florida.

Stelios Stylianou
Marketing Specialist
stelios@stelsells.com
561.542.4131
Web Reference: http://www.stelsells.com
A list will come your way from me shortly after receiving this info so I don't send you anything too expensive or to cheap: price range, # bedrooms and baths, any pets (some communities have pet restrictions), what else is important to you? My off hand suggestion is the Atlantic Avenue area, in Delray Beach, or an apartment in or within walking distance to City Place in West Palm Beach. Either would be ideal for a forty+ single to hang out at. Now send me specifics and I'll send you back listings. Marilyn Jacobs - marilynfjacobs@gmail.com or 561-988-0070