Merle L Fent…, Other/Just Looking in Bar/Grille - maybe a...

I'm looking for a nice piece property.

Asked by Merle L Fenton Iv, Bar/Grille - maybe a fresh open lot? Sat Jun 30, 2007

I'm looking for something large enough to build a bar/grille with two volleyball courts in the back. And I need adequate parking space. Still not sure on the exact size of the building yet, or the extensions, and the courts. What type of area could I get as well, you know something commercial, something where everyone get there. Transportation all around.

Answers

3
That sounds like an exciting project and there are many sites that are currently available that could be modified for just this type of a business. What area are you looking for and what type of budget are you on? Currently there are a lot of commercial availabilities right in the city of Syracuse and possible grants/ tax incentives that might be applicable. Please feel free to drop me an email wendyr@kw.com
Hi Merle: There are a lot of commercial spaces available in Central New York. Just would need to know your price range and then I could place you on a "HOTSHEET" which means the commercial properties would come to automatically the moment they are listed. Just let me know how I can help.............................................Donna Boek (donnaboek@aol.com)
Hi Merle, What price range are you looking in, and what general area-the city, Liverpool, Clay etc? Email me at DBarry7@twcny.rr.com and I would be happy to help.