J.P., Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

How would you describe the social scene in Brooklyn?

Asked by J.P., Tampa, FL Mon Apr 23, 2007

Answers

2
Lana Headley’s answer
The social scene in East Flatbush and Brooklyn in general is active. In the summer months, there are normally free concerts and sometimes fairs in the bigger parks. The Prospect Park normally has different cultural events often. Families have barbeques and parties in the parks,there is always some type of event. There are different types of restaurants, like Chinese, Mexican, Italian, West Indian, American, Spanish and Fast foods all over. I love East Flabush as I have lived in this area for a very long time and know a great deal about the culture here.
With each neighborhood hosting an array of resturants and bars Brooklyn is definitly on par with many major cities.With main streets like Smith and atlantic ave downtown, And 3rd ave in Bay ridge. from steaks to sushi There isnt much you can't find to suit your taste buds. For the night owls most bars and lounges are open till 4am, the city never sleeps