J.P., Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

How would you describe the social scene in 33180?

Asked by J.P., Tampa, FL Mon Apr 23, 2007

Answers

7
Residents in Aventura love to eat well which ensures that the restaurant scene is hopping most nights of the week. South Florida is teeming with varying cultures, and it shows in the abundance of culinary options. The Red Thai Room is a popular eatery among Oriental food lovers, as is P.F. Chang’s China Bistro. The Italian-inspired seafood at Fish 54 has received top ratings from internet reviewers. The Cheesecake Factory as well as 59th and Lex are always crowded with friends and family social gatherings. Bella Luna, in the Aventura Mall, has daily happy hour specials, including yummy free pizza slices.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 18, 2007
Lots of restaurants lots of shopping and Gulfstream Casino and a lot more
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 20, 2014
There is a lot to do around Aventura, which I think is a great benefit to living here. You have all the great restaurants, the shopping, etc., but you are also close to a variety of places. Bal Harbour is not far, the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is 15 minutes away, Miami Beach is 20 minutes away, etc.
That is why I live there!
Web Reference: http://www.kristinhess.com
There are several social options in 33180 Aventura. I've lived in Aventura and do businesss in Aventura. I'd say the dominant social activity would be boating, dining and shopping, if that counts. The "circle" where many enjoy walks around the golf course has been known to be quite sociable too!
There are plenty of great options for Entertainment in 33180. I suggest that you take a look at and search EXPLORE AVENTURA.

http://www.goterrabella.com
Great Resaturants, Clubs, Park, Running path, art show etc..
Lots of restaurants,and cultural events