irena.kotar, Home Buyer in San Jose, CA

Family of 4,moving to SJ nxt week,looking for a nice home in Evergreen for rent for up to 5 yrs, newer, spacious,at least 3.000sqft, with garden,pool.

Asked by irena.kotar, San Jose, CA Tue Jul 31, 2012

What are renting conditions, is house furnished, can we change the color of the walls, what are usually the monthly costs for a 3.000sqft house?

Answers

4
Roger’s answer
I have a rental coming in this area. It is a gorgeous 4Bed, 3 Baths, 2833 SQFT home with high quality upgrades. High Quality Wooden floor throughout the home, hence owner may not encourage pets. One of the largest lots in the area with Good schools. We are planning to put it in the market at $4500/month. It is in the Gated Golf Course Community of Silver Creek Area. Let me know if you are interested. I am in talk with a homeowner for listing their home (regular sale) in 95119 (Santa Teresa Area). The home is a 2124 SQFT with 4 Bed, 2.5 Bath. Let me know please.

-Roger DRE#01818837
roger@timothycrofton.com
Timothy Crofton Real Estate
Can be reached at: 925-357-3113
Hi Irena,

You have some great answers so far. I would also Google for rental sites and check out Homes.com and Yahoo.com. Their are also a some rentals listed at MLSListings.com. As stated the rental market is very competitive right now. I am not sure of your situation but rents can be as much or more than buying a home if that is an option.

Good Luck,

Jim Guido,

Realty World/Blue Property Group
Email: jim@jimguidorealtor.com
Website: http://www.jimguidorealtor.com
DRE# 00700635
Hi Irena, there is a RENT section here on Trulia you can search by zip code at this link:
http://www.trulia.com/for_rent/95148_zip/

Craigslist is another good resource for rentals:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/search/apa/sby?query=evergreen&a…
Thank you, for your question, Irena:

In Evergreen, the rent for a 3,000 square foot house is in the range of $3,500 to $4,500 per month, unfurnished, depending on the schools, age and condition of the house and the location in the Evergreen Area.

The current rental market is very competitive. There are very few rental homes of that size available and there is a large number of people who want them.

Whether you can change the color of the walls will depend on the landlord. Some will permit that, some will not.

For more information, you may call me at my cell phone: (408)509-6218

Charles Butterfield MBA
Real Estate Broker/REALTOR
American Realty
Cell Phone: (408)509-6218
Fax: (408)269-3597
Email Address: charlesbutterfieldbkr@yahoo.com
DRE#00901872
.