Kari Pollock, Real Estate Pro in Warner Robins, GA

Does anyone now what is going in the old "Hooters " restaurant in Warner Robins Ga.?

Asked by Kari Pollock, Warner Robins, GA Sat Sep 1, 2012

There is a now hiring sign but it does not show what is gong in yet

Answers

8
Yes, it's a lousy restaurant called Southern Comfort.

The staff at this restaurant doesn’t know its policies. It doesn’t keep its website up-to-date. I was overcharged & issued a $15 credit. I asked if I could use my multiple coupons (1 per entrée) with the credit & was told I could. Tonight’s manager, Jason White, would only honor 1 even though I told him I had done it before & was told it was no problem. The food is ok. The prices are ok considering quality & portion size. However, you never know what you’ll encounter. Imagine if you called & asked if you could use multiple coupons & were told yes. After dinner, when paying the check, you’re told they will only honor 1. It could happen to anyone. They don't care about their customers. I can't imagine anyone doing this to a repeat customer who had placed previous orders & not been told there was a problem. Incompetence shouldn’t be encouraged. Customer abuse shouldn’t be tolerated. I suggest eating elsewhere. They don't bother to train their employees, & they punish their customers.
It changed again....Hooters...then Hotties...now Southern Comfort specializing in southern cooking. From the reviews that I have read, the food is very good and well priced. (Everyone raved about the fried catfish : )
It's now open and called Hotties. Don't know how the wings are though.
I found out ...thanks dawn
I see you have your question answered I heard it will be family restaurant
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
It's going to be a casual restaurant during the day 11am-9pm and a bar with a dance floor open on the weekends Thursday-Saturdays 10pm-3am. They will also have a DJ and other live entertainment.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
How wonderful :) Hopefully we'll get some good Blues music there.
Flag Mon Sep 24, 2012
It's going to be another restaurant/bar called "Hotties", appears they are hiring for young girls for waitress/hostess
No I have had a few people ask if you find out please let me know.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012