Enoch : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jesse Brown, Real Estate Pro in Cedar City, UT
Jesse Brown answered:
what are the water rights?
In Utah all of the surface water and underground water is controlled by the state for the public use/good. A water right is the right to use water underground via a well or to divert su ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed Sep 26, 2012 Home Buying in Enoch
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Utah > Iron County > Enoch
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer