Foreclosure in Encino : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


inna ivchenko, Real Estate Pro in Calabasas, CA
inna ivchenko answered:
We just happened to see the realtor outside on a REO over a month ago. She showed us the property and we
If you deal with REO or Short Sale property, do be patient. It can take longer than 3 days for them to get back to you.
Since it was awhile ago, let us know if you got it.

Best in ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 26, 2014 Foreclosure in Encino
Roger Jarnig…, Real Estate Pro in Sherman Oaks, CA
Roger Jarnigan answered:
any forcloser house up to 300k>?
Your question was are there any properties in Foreclosure in ENCION available under $300k. The answer is no.
There is a home that is in need a lot of work and it is offered at $395k.
... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 4, 2013 Foreclosure in 91316
Hannah Flieg…, Real Estate Pro in Larkspur, CA
Hannah Fliegel answered:
Should the seller stop making mortgage payments if they want to do short sale? Or they need to continue to pay
Hi Katie,

The question leads me to believe that you are concerned about the credit consequences of defaulting on a mortgage. If this is your concern than this answer is for you.
If ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 12, 2010 Foreclosure in 91316
Sethp3,  in Los Angeles, CA
Sethp3 answered:
This is not only a free seminar but they are not selling course's, boot camps, instructional cd's or videos. Just great REO properties. They are also GIVING AWAY A FREE HOUSE to one of ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 24, 2009 Foreclosure in 91316
Yanni Raz, Real Estate Pro in los angeles, CA
Yanni Raz answered:
I am interested in this property! Zelza str. Encino CA
I have a property that is not on the market yet.
It's on Zelzah south of the blvd, it's going to start a short sale process really soon.
Let me know.

Also Let me give you the sourc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 20, 2009 Foreclosure in Encino
blaison samu…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
blaison samuel answered:
should I stop paying my mortgage to qualify for a modification? My husbands pay has been decreased as well

dont take everything out from your savings!! You don't have to stop paying the mortgage in order to qualify for the modification, may be you are not talking to the right perso ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 11, 2009 Foreclosure in 91316
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Encino > Foreclosure in Encino
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer