How To... in Encinitas : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Diaminds8, Home Buyer in Central Islip, NY
Diaminds8 asked:
I have a Section 8 voucher and disable I want to use my voucher to purchase a home. I want to use my Section 8 voucher to purchase a home in Central Islip New York. How do I go about starting the process.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 30, 2013 How To... in Encinitas
Paula Reno, Real Estate Pro in Cedar Lake, IN
Paula Reno answered:
I have a section 8 voucher & am disabled with one minor child. I wanted to move to AZ as I no longer have any family left in CT that is still
I would suggest you call S.J. Fowler Real Estate he can set you up with something..
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 21, 2012 How To... in Encinitas
Crkras, Renter in Scottsdale, AZ
Crkras answered:
I already have a section 8 voucher. I want to buy a house in encinitas, CA. What is the process to do that?
I have a voucher in Scottsdale Arizona. I am currently forced to move from my home that I have lived in for the last three years. I believe it was foreclosed. To make sure that this ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 21, 2012 How To... in Encinitas
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > San Diego County > Encinitas > How To... in Encinitas
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer