Home Ownership in Ellicott City : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jaci Shamer…, Real Estate Pro in Catonsville, MD
Jaci Shamer Goldhammer answered:
What do I do? Sue or not to Sue
You need to consult an attorney. This is a prime example of why you need realtor representation when purchasing new construction.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 17, 2014 Home Ownership in Ellicott City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maryland > Howard County > Ellicott City > Home Ownership in Ellicott City
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer