Home Buying in Ellendale : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
How do I find out status of a short sale that we have the buyer for?
Your agent and or attorney should be able to give you an update as to the status of the sale--why not contact either or both.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 25, 2010 Home Buying in Ellendale
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Minnesota > Steele County > Ellendale > Home Buying in Ellendale
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer