Home Buying in Ellendale : Advice

change location

cancel or


Mary Splichal, Real Estate Pro in Bismarck, ND
Mary Splichal answered:
if someone gives security deposit to hold the house. and then later when rent is due they decide not to rent can the landlord keep deposit
I have more questions than answers I'm afraid. Was there a written contract? Was the deposit to "hold" the house - as in.... if you don't take it you loose your deposit or a "damage" ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 31, 2012 Home Buying in Ellendale
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > North Dakota > Dickey County > Ellendale > Home Buying in Ellendale
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer