General Area in Elkhart County : Advice

change location

cancel or


smillerteam, Real Estate Pro in Goshen, IN
smillerteam answered:
Hello my name is Shanah Anderson was wondering if you take section 8 vouchers or if you could refer me to someone that does
I do not have any vacant apartments at this time. i would check with Property Management Services at 574-534-RENT, C-PAR at 574-533-8787 or 5 Star Property Managers at 574-533-2727.

... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 10, 2014 General Area in Goshen
Tom Canarecci, Real Estate Pro in Elkhart, IN
Tom Canarecci answered:
i have fair credit but my husband poor credit he has been at his job for 7 years how would we go about finding the right lender broker in goshen in
Here are a couple of recomendations of lenders I have worked with throughout my career. Cyndi Ortiz with Hallmark Home Mortgage and Brad Pfister with ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 25, 2012 General Area in Goshen
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Tim Murray, Agent in Granger
Tim Murray
Dave Blackwell Team,..., Agent in Kosciusko
Dave Blackwell Team,...
April Wyngarden, Agent in 46507
April Wyngarden
Carla Myers, Agent in South Bend
Carla Myers
South Bend
Home > Indiana > Elkhart County > General Area in Elkhart County
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer