How To... in Elgin : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Sue Stalzer, Real Estate Pro in Saint Charles, IL
Sue Stalzer answered:
How do you remove or ban a resident from condo meetings?
Check your association bylaws. There should be guidance on the structure of the meetings and resident's opportunities to speak. Then you need someone on the board who can calmly en ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 2, 2012 How To... in Elgin
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Kane County > Elgin > How To... in Elgin
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer