Foreclosure in Edmonds : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ed Finlan Gr…, Real Estate Pro in Burlington, WA
Ed Finlan Group answered:
Trying to make payments on the family home but having trouble. Have not missed a payment yet. The primary loan holders are unemployed. What do we do?
You can try to do a loan modification but sadly they are very difficult to get done and even if you do get approved, a fair amount of time the modification the lender agrees to isn' ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 30, 2011 Foreclosure in Edmonds
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > Snohomish County > Edmonds > Foreclosure in Edmonds
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer