Home Selling in Eastchester : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Medusa0691, Home Buyer in Tuckahoe, NY
Medusa0691 answered:
My mom doesn't have permits for work my late father did to the house. Is it possible to sell a house without permits for changes to the house?
There are only 2 options, 1- She would need to find a cash buyer because any finance institution is going to have an inspection and it won't pass. or 2- She can be open about the unperm ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 6, 2016 Home Selling in 10707
 Joel Heumann,  in 10566
Joel Heumann answered:
What dot. com can you find the information about what changes can be made without a permit when you are a homeowner?
Don't worry about a dotcom. Go on down to Town Hall & ask (or phone). It's not like you have to identify yourself, if that's your concern.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 6, 2014 Home Selling in 10707
Christopher…, Real Estate Pro in Tarrytown, NY
Christopher Pagli answered:
If I cannot refi my home, then how can we get out of the home without selling it. We are upside down and being taxed out of our home.
Your win option would be to rent it if you have another place to live. You may be able to grieve your property taxes, contact the local tax assessor for details.

0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 7, 2014 Home Selling in 10707
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Westchester County > Eastchester > Home Selling in Eastchester
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer