Foreclosure in East Windsor : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Amelia Robin…, Real Estate Pro in Falls Church, VA
Amelia Robinette answered:
I am considering a Fannie Mae homepath property, but I am using USDA financing. Can I ask for a seller's concession for closing costs and/or repairs?
This is a question for your loan officer. check w/him or her about the lenders requirements and limitations.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 17, 2015 Foreclosure in East Windsor
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Mercer County > East Windsor > Foreclosure in East Windsor
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer