Home Selling in East Moline : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tony Grech, Real Estate Pro in Southfield, MI
Tony Grech answered:
I have a house that was willed to me over 2 yrs ago. It has been through probate but I did not put it in my name and I want to sell what do I do ?
you probably need to speak to a title company and see about getting yourself put on the house. You need to be able to legally sell it and be able to provide clear title to the buyer.

... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue May 26, 2015 Home Selling in 61244
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Rock Island County > East Moline > Home Selling in East Moline
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer