55803 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


sueeld, Other/Just Looking in 37814
sueeld asked:
I would like to parcel out my land. If I keep the parcel with my home, and sell a portion, can I take the Home Sales Tax Exclusion? If so, Would I have to wait another 5 years to sell my home to qualify for the Home Sales Tax Exclusion again? Or is it a one time thing?
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 7, 2015 Home Selling in 55803
Susan Hoffla…, Real Estate Pro in Shoreview, MN
Susan Hofflander answered:
Question about Earnest money potential issue?
Hi, 2ndtimeBuyer!
So pleased for you that you're moving forward now as opposed to later. Interest rates are inching their way up and very soon, buyers will have less buying power than ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 11, 2013 Home Buying in 55803
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Minnesota > Saint Louis County > Duluth > 55803
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer