Foreclosure in Downtown : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Farzi Maniza…, Real Estate Pro in Northridge, CA
Farzi Manizani answered:
i need an agent who can help me find a foreclosure in the Los Angeles Downtown area
Hi there,
Were you able to find someone to help you? Searching for good deals and diamonds in the rough is a bit of a passion for me. So feel free to contact me, I wouldn't mind sendin ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 18, 2015 Foreclosure in Downtown
Douglas Perez…, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA
Douglas Perez (213) 200-7114 answered:
what is his legal status?
Address all business matters to the owner on file. Record a lien against the unit for non payment. And start foreclosing the unit. Probably by then or before, this individual could p ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 7, 2012 Foreclosure in Downtown
Jeanne Feeni…, Real Estate Pro in Basking Ridge, NJ
Jeanne Feenick answered:
condo board member .owner is not paying hoa dues can i charge the tenant.
Agree with others - your relationship is with the owner NOT the tenant. You cannot charge them the HOA fees, these obligations of the owner.

Good luck,
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering C ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 20, 2011 Foreclosure in Downtown
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > Downtown > Foreclosure in Downtown
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer