Foreclosure in Dodge Center : Advice

change location

cancel or


Russ Douville,  in Saint Paul, MN
Russ Douville answered:
I mortgaged my house in 2007. A lien has not been recorded in my county. Can I be Foreclosed on?
An unrecorded lein is just adds another step to the foreclosure process. It probly won't even result in a delay if the firm processing the foreclosure knows what they are doing.

If ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 16, 2013 Foreclosure in 55927
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Minnesota > Dodge County > Dodge Center > Foreclosure in Dodge Center
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer