Financing in Dingmans Ferry : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Rob Weber, Real Estate Pro in Lisle, IL
Rob Weber answered:
can i get amortgage with back child support on my credit even though i make court order payments of10 aweek i owe 4000?
The excerpt below is pretty standard as far as lenders go who sell to fannie/freddie/ginnie. There are possible exceptions to every rule...

• Open judgments, garnishments, and ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed Dec 14, 2011 Financing in Dingmans Ferry
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Pike County > Dingmans Ferry > Financing in Dingmans Ferry
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer